Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Asset Manager who is looking for a German speaking Fund Reporting Analyst.
What will you be doing?
- Provision of data to internal and external parties and the production of Factsheets, KIIDSs and key investor information
- Support change initiatives and process enhancements
- Attend pre fund launch meetings to understand fund reporting requirements and make recommendations to key stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting on fund ratings and peer group analysis
- Manage internal and external supplier relationships
- Attend product briefings, conference calls and fund manager meetings and take responsibility for client reporting changes
- Good investment product knowledge and understanding of investment vehicles specifically around SICAV, ICAV fund structures
- VBA desirable
- Stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in German or Dutch or Scandinavian - German preferred
If you are keen to discuss further, please get in contact with Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment.