General Ledger Implementation Manager - Transfer Agency - London
Up to £850
One of my Transfer Agency clients is looking for a new Change Manager to help them design and build a new General Ledger for the Transfer Agency business. The client is currently selecting a new vendor package and looking for an experience accountant with strong change skills help them implement the new General Ledge to track accounting movements and reconciliations.
To be successful in this role you will need to have prior experience working in the Fund Manager industry and have a good understanding of Transfer Agency business processes. You will also have supported a similar programme in the past from system selection to implementation. You will be responsible for the programme end to end including managing a team of resources.
- Experience implementing a General Ledger at a Fund Manager
- Experience working within Transfer Agency
- Managed a system selection process end to end
- Able to design the ledger accounting posting structure
- Understanding of CASS
- Educated to degree level
- Proven leadership, communication, presentation and relationship management skills