Expanding, Global Consumer Credit Business in Chester are looking for a GDPR Compliance Contractor. This company is currently going through an acquisition so it is an exciting time to be a part of this company. This role reports into the Head of Compliance.
The role is mainly responsible for delivering the General Data Protection Requirements (GDPR) for the UK business.
Key Responsibilities Include...
- Conduct a gap analysis of the business to identify what is missing from the GDPR and document these.
- To lead the 5 key work streams to ensure all gaps identified are validated and closed by the key stakeholders in the business. This includes data, disclosures, consent, individual right and third parties.
- Work with the assigned project manager as the subject matter expert of GDPR.
- Drive project steering meeting agendas to ensure key decisions are made in the right amount of time.
- Update policies and procedures to ensure the firm is compliant with the GDPR
- Update current training modules and create new ones to educate the firm on GDPR.
- Update the compliance monitoring frameworks to reflect GDPR.
The ideal candidate will be a data protection subject matter expert who has previously worked in financial services. May projects and change experience but must have regulatory change/compliance experience as well. The preferred candidate will have experience in a consumer credit firm but not essential.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this unique opportunity then please apply to this advert or send a copy of your CV to Lauren Stutz, Interim Compliance Recruitment Consultant or call 0203 189 4315.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.