FX Trading Java Developer - Financial Services - London - £75,000
A Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for a FX Trading Java Developer to build-out strategic FIX API and internal FX Pricing platforms, replacing our legacy infrastructure. The role involves close interaction with quants, traders and valuation and pricing teams. You will be working in a first class working environment at the centre of the financial community on challenging projects.
- Analyse complex business requirements and design and implement solutions.
- Work as part of an onshore scrum development team.
- Liaise with other global IT teams, business Quants and Traders.
- Build out the platform using core technology: Java 8, Oracle, Linux, Maven, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Methods, OO Design & principles.
- Prioritise stability and scalability of the solution, while working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong server-side Java development skills, including expertise in multi-threaded programming.
- Excellent design and problem solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in building distributed systems, Java messaging technologies and hands-on experience with Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum).
- Applied solutions to cater for non-functional requirements including stability, capacity and scalability and manageability.
- Experience working closely with your business partners to elicit initial requirements and then iteratively refined these to remove any ambiguity.
- Strong knowledge of FX.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective FX Trading Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.