FX Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Twenty Financial Services are currently looking for a FX Project Manager on behalf of an Investment Bank based in London at Vice President Level.
The client is a Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. They have a deep history within the industry offering corporate and Investment banking products and services for over 300 years.
This is a pivotal role within the FX technology department in a global team who are responsible for all pre-trade FX requirements across all areas of the Bank.
- Manage the delivery of the Foreign Exchange enhancements including risk and issue management and status reporting
- Work with the front office business users, risk, operations and product control to deliver solutions
- Work closely with developers, test team and delivery managers to develop the design and ensure software requirements are met
- Assist in all relevant stages of the Project's lifecycle including analysis, design, test & deployment/go-live
- Define and input comprehensive documentation
- An understanding of the functionality provided by a front-to-back FX eCommerce trading system
- FX Cash experience
- Project management experience
- A great understanding of technical issues in order to communicate effectively with development team
- PMO experience
What is in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven individual with Project Management experience in Foreign Exchange looking for their next challenge.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Eva Maloku from Twenty Recruitment
FX, Foreign Exchange, Project Manager, Forex