A leading global investment bank are currently recruiting for FIX Connectivity Analysts to join them on a permanent basis in London.
This position is responsible for the on boarding of external and internal clients to trade via FIX via e-commerce trading platforms. You will be expected to build and maintain relationships with clients and support the existing flow as they expand their FIX connections.
- FIX on boarding to e-commerce trading platforms
- Maintaining existing system configurations
- Proved 2nd line FIX connectivity support
- Understand external client FIX requirements to deliver solutions
- Prior experience within a FIX Connectivity capacity
- FX asset class knowledge
- Experience of supporting complex enterprise trading and risk systems
- Strong understanding of FIX protocol, UNIX and Networks
- Technical background (technical support, Development)
If this position could be of interest please do apply below or call me on 0203 189 4331