FX eTrading Java Developer - Investment Banking - London - Up to £120,000
A Tier 1 Investment Banking client is looking Software Engineer. This role will sit within the FX Technology team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of high profile programmes of work.
Key Words: Java/Developer/Multi-threading/Agile/FX
This FX teams work on the build-out of our strategic FIX API and internal FX Pricing platforms, replacing legacy infrastructure.
You will analyse business requirements and design and implement solutions, work as part of a small onshore scrum development team, collaborate with other global IT teams, do level 3 Support, and assist production operations team in rollout and support-related matters.
- Strong server-side Java development skills, including expertise in multi-threaded programming.
- Hands-on experience in building distributed systems and/or Java messaging technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum.
- Applied solutions to cater for non-functional requirements including stability, capacity and scalability and manageability.
- Experience working closely with your business partners to elicit initial requirements and then iteratively refined these to remove any ambiguity.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective FX eTrading Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.