FX Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
A large Multinational Financial Services institution, providing a vast array of services across the banking sector. This client has a diverse array of products and services stretching across multiple sectors and continents.
This role will play a key function within this large and ever growing FX department. Acting as an intermediary between the Business and Technical teams by ensuring the needs and requirements are translated and delivered accurately, it is imperative that this person has a strong knowledge of FX product development. They will look to understand the existing system landscape and provide support in the development of the future function of this system. Being both Business and Technology facing, it is important that this person has excellent relationship management skills with technical teams, as well as senior stakeholders.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Thorough knowledge of FX is essential
- To identify functional and non-functional requirements for the design and development of their FX Platform
- Regularly review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes, estimates and recommendations relating to the proposed solution, to ensure they are up to date throughout the life cycle of the project
- Provide input into project timelines, estimation and action plans
- An established career as a Business Analysis and the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships across a number of regions globally
What's in it for you?
The ability to work throughout one of the largest financial institutions in the world, engaging directly with stakeholders throughout. This role will enable the successful candidate to gain experience of an array of different internal departments through interaction in the remediation of quality issues.
For more information contact me on 0203 189 4337 or reach out to Lucy Wheeler at Twenty Recruitment