FX Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join the FX Product team of this leading Financial Services institution. In this role, you will deliver change across multiple workstreams driving strategic and regulatory initiatives. The Business Analyst will also take on the role of Product Owner of a scrum team and the wider agile principles.
- Produce required project documentation
- Analysis and documentation of requirements Identification and analysis of solutions
- Design of the implementation of process and organisational changes
- Develop effective relationships across the business
- Work with the Regulatory Reporting team and assess the impact of multiple regulations to the business
- Act as Product Owner of a scrum team
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst within Financial Services
- FX product knowledge is preferable but Rates knowledge is transferrable
- Ability to define and produce detailed business requirements
- Working knowledge of EMIR or Regulatory Reporting
- Experience in Agile methodologies