A market-leading retail and institutional asset manager are increasing their EMEA footprint and, as a consequence, are growing their Fund Accounting & Operations team.
They are looking for someone to:
- Own fund accounting operations and oversight for all fund accounting, fund administration, reporting, pricing, governance, risk and controls
- Provide SME knowledge and support across the team around OEICs, UCITs and ideally ETFs
- Manage, guide, mentor and train a medium-sized team of junior and mid-level staff
- Build strong external relationships with third party providers to ensure and appraise service level agreements
- Work with internal teams to ensure accurate and high-quality provision of information relating to operational processes and internal controls
To be successful, you must:
- Successfully achieved an accounting or financial services related qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, IMC, etc)
- Be an established manager, able to demonstrate and apply different management styles and capabilities, to a team of different experience levels
- Recent and in-depth experience of OEICs, UCITs and ETFs
- Have experience working for an international asset management firm
For further information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.