Twenty Investment Management are partnered with a London based Asset Management firm who are seeking a Fund Finance Manager to join their Real Estate function. You’ll be managing the financial accounting and reporting on real assets and segregated mandates.
- Preparing fund financial statements and ensuring financial reporting are produced consistently and on time.
- Managing the annual audit process for relevant funds and entities
- Managing service providers
- Working closely with the portfolio managers and front office on a daily basis with ad hoc tasks
- Ensuring fund accounting, pricing and reporting controls are in place
- Cash flow management
- Performance measurement
- Management and processing of distributions and drawdowns
- Accounting lead for transactions
- Sign off fund management accounts / NAVs
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Previous experience in Real Estate or Infrastructure funds
- Knowledge of current accounting standards (UK GAAP, IFRS)
- Strong communication skills
Please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Group for more information