A global asset management firm are looking for a Fund Controller with Credit or Loans experience to join their Fund Operations/Accounting team.
The Fund Controller will focus on the Global Credit Fund and this role includes:
- Oversight of the fund accounting function and supervise the third party administrator
- Monitor FX exposure and execute FX trades for hedging
- Consult with other teams with new fund initiatives
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant with buy-side experience
- Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of credit funds and loans
- Demonstrate an understanding of the full fund life cycle
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a office with a good culture and work/life balance to join an established business.
To learn more information about this role, please get in contact with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.