A leading City-based Asset Manager are currently seeking a Fund Accounting Oversight Analyst to become part of a focused team that manage the outsourced relationship with third party suppliers.
The person taking on this role will ultimately be responsible for:
- Supervising, monitoring and the sign off of key reports and controls relating to fund operations
- Daily, weekly and monthly NAV calculations and estimates
- Oversight of distributions, fund income, yield and dilution calculations
- Using technical accounting expertise to inform the regulatory reporting requirements (in accordance with FCA reviews) for both existing and new funds
- Contributing to projects aimed at improving technology and operational processes
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An in-depth understanding of fund operations having either worked in a similar team at another asset manager or having been a client-focused contributor at a third-party administrator
- Demonstrable knowledge of investment trusts or unit trusts
- Excellent stakeholder management skills in order to influence and engage with internal and external parties
For further info, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Investment Management.