A leading Asset Management firm is looking for a Fund Accounting Manager to lead and oversee the Product Control Team and Reporting Team across a variety of funds.
- Lead the reporting team overseeing the production of statutory reports, financial statements and tax calculations
- Review and sign off on daily NAV and all other movements in the funds
- Support new project initiatives
- Provide product training across a variety of asset classes both at sign off and outside sign off
- Enhance department processes to improved quality and mitigate risks
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and liaise with external auditors
- Responsible for appraisals, recruitment, and staff development and career progression
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA) with at least three years PQE
- Experience with OEICs, Investment Trusts and Specific Unitised Funds
- Proven experience managing a team
- Demonstrable knowledge of IFRS, FRS 201 & Authorised Funds SORP
- Advanced Excels skills
For more information, please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Recruitment.