A growing Pan-European investment advisor is seeking a Fund Accountant for a newly created role to join the finance team.
- Work closely with the deals team to support the closing of deals
- Act as point of contact for external stakeholders such as portfolio companies and residential directors
- Own calculations for drawdowns, distributions, interest calculations, capitalised interest
- Oversee the production done by outsourced administrators and complete the first review
- Produce and send notices to investors
- Help with the depositary requests
- Assist with the valuations process
- Ad hoc company secretarial tasks
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) with up to 3 years PQE
- Proven experience within a private equity firm
- Strong academic background
- Able to calculate carried interest and loan interest
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and rapidly growing private equity firm in a newly created role.
For further information, please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Financial Services.