Twenty Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Private Equity firm in Luxembourg who are seeking a Fund Accountant due to significant growth and the imminent launch of a new fund.
Given the fast paced growth of the firm and evolving finance function, this will be a multi-faceted role covering all areas of finance, including; core finance and reporting, fund accounting, operations, system & controls, portfolio administration and risk reporting.
- Part of the core finance team working focused on portfolio accounting, administration, valuations, and reconciliation.
- Review of monthly management accounts and quarterly financial statements
- Review of all investor reporting including capital calls, distributions and investor queries
- Help develop key management information reporting including production of monthly and consolidated KPI pack for all three funds
- Liquidity management
- Working with Finance Director and Financial Controller on range of ad-hoc projects - eg Portfolio Risk Reporting, Liquidity Reporting, KPI reporting
- Playing a key role in liaising with external Fund administrators, auditors, depositary provider, brokers and corporate banks.
- Assistance with company secretarial tasks - minutes and arrangement of board meetings
- Drive key projects including system integrations, improving control procedures, reconciliations etc.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Familiar with Lux fund structures
- Experience in Private Equity or an Administrator
To find out more about this opportunity, please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment