Fund Accountant - Asset Management - Greater London
Company & role
Twenty Financial Services are currently working with an Asset Management who are seeking a fund accountant to join the global business operations department.
Fund Accounting is responsible for maintaining the books and records of a broad range of funds which includes OEICs, Investment Trusts and other closed end companies; Authorised Unit Trusts; money funds; life company funds and benchmark specific unitised funds.
- Participation in the NAV sign off process/accurate calculation and checking of daily NAVs
- Perform monthly expense reconciliations and prepare expense schedules as part of interim and year end accounts process
- Documentation and processing of daily controls
- Effective monitoring and processing of fund of fund income
- Oversight and control of fee and rebate processing across Workplace Investing funds
- Preparation of ad-hoc fund payment instructions
- Development, implementation and documentation of procedures
- Candidates will need fund accounting experience
- Good analytical skills, accurate and numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Financial Services experience
- Planning and Organisation: Prioritisation & time management
- Self-motivated and a strong team player.
Please note candidate do not need to be qualified accountant - if you are studying your accountancy qualifications it is a plus.
If this role is of interest please send me your most recent cv for a confidential chat about this role and your job search.