Functional Analyst - Financial Services - London
£565 per Day
A global leader in financial services, this institution operates across commercial banking, securities and asset management. Originating in Asia, this group has now expanded to operate across 7 continents and 50 countries.
Working on a MIFID 2 Project, the Functional analyst will be the leading authority in Markit EDM. The successful candidate will be tasked with the development of asset classes while also reducing costs through analysis of the interface.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Be an expert in Markit EDM
- Evaluate existing structures with an eye for improvement
- In depth experience of various asset classes.
- Documenting requirements and creating the subsequent resource material
- Enable successful Change management
- Experience of data and process modelling
- Knowledge of Database concepts such as SQL, DBMS and ETL
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work within a leading financial services institution on a large transformaton project. The Functional analyst will have the opportunity to work within an exciting project.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at