We have openings for engineers across our different product lines, infrastructures, technology stacks, as well as experience levels. We welcome full-stack engineers, engineers that are excited about backend, engineers that are excited about data, engineers that are excited about technical leadership, and really any engineer that is excited about engineering!
Are you interested in using modern web technologies to help our customers visualize their data in way they've never seen before? As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will design and implement intuitive web interfaces to make complex data accessible and useful. You will continuously ship new features for our cloud applications, from the backend to the frontend. You will write beautiful code and drive improvements for our backend and frontend infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to work on a large, web-based applications that serve tens of thousands of users which will in turn enable our mission.
- You hold a BS, MS, or PhD in computer science or related field
- You are passionate about performance, reliability, and scalability of systems
- You are passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology
- You seek simple approaches to complex problems
Bonus points if you...
- Have developed apps using modern front-end frameworks like AngularJS / Ember.js
- You have a good understanding of relational databases like Postgresql, MySQL or MSSQL
- Have deep empathy for data and a strong understanding of statistics
- Have developed distributed data processing systems against large, heterogeneous data sets
- Have developed scalable high-availability web applications operating across multiple timezones
- Understand experimental design, and can build for collection, measurement and interpretation of results
- Contribute to open source projects
- Have experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers