Full Stack .Net Engineer - Commodities, London - Outside IR35
A global commodity business who’ve built a business unit to embed a new digital portfolio with innovative concepts and tools. The team are responsible for identifying business needs and developing initiatives which deliver commercial returns to the company.
Summary of role
This is a long term outside IR35 project in a cloud focused team who embed innovative solutions to digitalise their trading processes and workflows.
A core focus on this project will be to focus on their digital strategy portfolio to support the front office. This includes increasing market transparency and enhancing commercial drivers.
You will face off to business users and key stakeholders in requiring gathering and translating these into business critical technical solutions. Alongside internal users, core initiatives include building a rich UI for external facing portals.
.Net Core and Angular (8+) programming skills are essential amongst others.
Key technical skills
- SQL Server database
- TDD – Moq, Nunit, Jasmine, Karma
- Cloud experience, ideally with Azure
- CI/CD pipelining
- Python coding experience beneficial
- Agile methodologies
Key non-technical skills:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Able to think outside the box and build creative, innovative solutions to complex problems
- Understanding of business requirements and translating these into technical solutions
- An interest in data and commercial insight
- Clear communicator, able to deal with cross-functional and cross boundary collaboration