Full stack .NET SQL Developer // Innovative AI Recruitment platform // LDN // Contract
We are seeking a Full stack .NET/SQL developer to join our in-house development team on a Greenfield project which seeks to reinvent and integrate our back-office business critical systems with our proprietary Augmented Intelligence staffing software. This role will involve the creation of a new SQL database which will use data from our CRM system and seek to integrate this with our finance and payroll function.
Rate: £400 - £450 per day
Short term contract: approximately 2 months
- You will also be building UI using ASP.NET core/MVC or ideally Angular 4-7 for data input and validation
- You will also need to translate excel formulas into code for use in a tertiary data point
- You will also be expected to contribute to the architecture and design of the database and associated systems in relation to data mapping
Skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge of SQL database and SQL querying (including store procedures etc.)
- Excellent experience using .NET framework (ideally .NET core) and developing in C#
- Excellent knowledge of web development using ASP.NET core / MVC and Angular 4+ (ideally Angular 7)
- Strong communication skills are needed liaising daily with our CFO/COO and other stakeholders
- Basic financial knowledge is also preferred
You will be involved in a project with ambitions to re think how the staffing industry operates with increasing elements of technology and intelligence automating the recruitment process and allowing the consultants more time to improve their service. If you have ever been frustrated dealing with a recruitment company now is your chance to help change the industry from the inside!!
Please get in touch if you are interested or could recommend anyone for this project at