Full Stack Developer - Investment Banking - London - Up to £75,000
A Global Investment bank is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer into their Research Technology team. You will be working in a dynamic team currently going through large transformation program which places technology at the heart of new business processes and strategies.
- Produce high quality applications.
- Analyse and understand business and technical stories.
- Writing code.
- Implementing automated tests.
- Contributing to release and iteration planning and developing the working practices of the team.
- Complete the unit testing of components for integration into larger subsystems.
- Make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before being released to production.
- Demonstrable experience with large-scale enterprise and object-oriented design.
- Experience in full-stack application development, including analysing stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesising skills.
- Strong understanding of software development including the full project life-cycle from working on multiple substantial projects using Agile development methodologies.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Full Stack Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.