A leading 3rd Level Education organisation based in Central London is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their IT team to to provide a broad range of application development to maintain and improve current business solutions, and to deliver new business transformation projects, across the range of University systems.
- Apply agile-oriented methodologies which are business-value driven to develop existing and new solutions for business transformation solutions in a number of environments.
- Contribute to planning and delivery of development project sprints through design, development, integration and testing.
- Work in collaboration with Business Analysts and colleagues to identify user requirements and design new business transformation projects, that deliver high-quality business-driven solutions.
- Design and build database applications and integration components that meet business needs in line with the roadmap.
- Review and test new functionality in University systems as released through projects, upgrades and software updates, providing support through user acceptance testing, and project release.
- Support, develop and maintain database applications and interfaces between University systems.
- Contribute to the development of standards and procedures for the effective integration of systems
- and applications.
Skills and Experience
- Programming skills: Full stack developer in C#, .NET. Rest API and Microservices development.
- A first degree or equivalent experience ideally in an IT-related area
- Demonstrable experience working as a developer on complex enterprise wide systems
- Working knowledge of a number of the following technologies gained through applied experience:
- Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure based implementation and integration
- Knowledge of SITS/eVision development or other student records system
- Experience of working in a formal project environment using waterfall and agile methods
- Experience in producing training materials and user guides, technical documentation, and process documentation
This is a brand-new opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to step into a rewarding environment and to continue to grow their experience and skillset.
If this sounds like something you'd like to hear more about, please send your most recent CV, along with your contact details and we can arrange to discuss in further detail.