Front to Back Data Quality Lead - Financial Services - London
A large Multinational Financial Services institution, providing a vast array of services across the banking sector. This client has a diverse array of products and services stretching across multiple sectors and continents.
This role will enact a key function from within the Risk, Finance and Treasury department by liaising on issues owned externally which impact the teams operations. The successful candidate will specifically focus on improving data quality through the resolution of these issues, removing any cross-function function difficulties. Working across various business platforms, this role will take a front to back viewpoint of the business and engage with various stakeholder's from across the wider business, both UK and Internationally.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Ability to develop a front to back view of data quality and ability to identify issues pertaining to this.
- Engaging with stakeholders to identify add value opportunities through
- Ensuring critical issues are dealt with effectively according to relevant business standards and time frames
- Liaising with UK and US based stakeholders, building strong relationships in order to facilitate effective issue resolution through direct responses or escalation in the relevant channels.
- Thorough understanding of Data Management concepts
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills and experience
- Previous experience in PMO/Database Environments
- Project lifecycle method knowledge (e.g. Agile) alongside an understanding of the key processes in successful project management
- Expert MS-Office Skills such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word. MS Project and Visio Skills are preferential
What's in it for you?
The ability to work throughout one of the largest financial institutions in the world, engaging directly with stakeholders throughout. This role will enable the successful candidate to gain experience of an array of different internal departments through interaction in the remediation of quality issues.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly below or send a CV across