An opportunity for someone with a Business Analyst and Front Office background, looking to work in an International Investment Management Firm.
An International Investment Management Firm is currently looking to recruit into their Investment Services Technology team in order to provide business change and project delivery within the equity trading space and the Charles River OMS platform.
You will work as a Front Office Business Analyst, in conjunction with the rest of the Trading Technology team on projects such as:
- MIFID II - including the implementation of a real time trade reporting solution, delivery of commission changes to support MIFID II regulatory requirements and analysis to identify, assess and deliver any other regulatory driven requirements.
- Working with Traders, Vendor and Equity BAs to deliver TCA solution for the equity trading desks.
- Supporting Markit Commission Reporting
- Knowledge of equity commissions, rules and post trade matching preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of OMS platforms, preferably Charles River
- Business Analysis experience including project management and agile methodologies
- Front office Asset Management experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a market leader in their field, with a generous remuneration package and great opportunities for career progression.
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV or call 02038540002