Twenty Financial Services are working with a city based Asset Manager who are looking for an Front Office Support Analyst to join their Equity Desk and Middle Office team. You will have 1-3 years experience in an Operations/Middle Office position and full training will be provided.
- Maintain ownership of the global daily operation of providing an accurate start-of-day and end-of-day investment book of record to global portfolio managers and risk analysts.
- Analyse cash flow, transaction, and portfolio holdings data to ensure accurate calculation and distribution of portfolio and security data.
- Communicate with all internal and external partners to resolve issues regarding process and reconciliation breakpoints.
- Provides daily oversight of operations through exception management controls and the verification of completed processes.
- Researches and resolves problems independently and use sound judgement when elevating issues to management in order to maintain integrity of all portfolio inputs.
- Demonstrates initiative by executing projects aimed at supporting the growing implementation of new processes and the improvement of existing processes
- Maintenance, verification, audit, and reporting of the data surrounding the equity teams
- Unit's business risks by implementing process improvements related to department and team workflows. Participates in special projects
- Bachelors degree - Finance related desired
- 1 - 3 years relevant experience (Operations, Middle Office/Trade Support)
- Analytical/Problem solving skills