Front Office Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: Competitive
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This role is for a Senior Project Manager to join the European systems office. The successful candidate will report directly to the programme manager and be responsible for planning and driving key technology projects within the Front Office portfolio.
- Plan projects from proposal initiation to benefit realisation, on behalf of programme management, to ensure efficient delivery within time and budget
- Responsible for owning detailed specifications and business requirements to ensure that best practice, market standards and analytical rigour is maintained at all times.
- Communicate and manage project expectations to the internal and external stakeholders.
- Original contribution to project management methods and approaches.
- Good knowledge of software development
- End-to-end project management experience across front office technology projects
- End-to-end experience of Front Office or Middle Office projects in a very delivery focused environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to liaise with multiple teams across the business and IT.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a contractor to join a delivery focused environment and have the autonomy to manage high profile projects.