Front Office Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £650 - £750
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
The business is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the delivery of front office projects. Reporting the Programme Manager, the successful candidate will manage multiple, complex projects across front office technology, ensuring timely delivery and best practice.
- Liaise across internal business areas and shared service teams to drive commercial and financial aspects of projects
- Provide leadership and drive the projects to delivery on time and within budget
- Provide transparency into programme status by producing regular status reports
- Ensure consistent, effective communication to the relevant senior stakeholders of the business
- Provide management support to team members, focusing equally on day-to-day priorities as well as on longer term deliverable
- Previous experience in Financial Services/ Capital Markets within a global organisation is essential
- Proven track record in the end-to-end delivery of front office technology projects
- Knowledge of multiple methodologies, including agile and waterfall
- Identify and provide a cross-functional view across impacted groups of issues and raise them to the appropriate teams
- The ability to communicate and liaise with several teams across the EMEA region
- Knowledge of the Change Management life-cycle
- Experience of engaging with senior stakeholders, and chairing meetings ensuring executive and senior management decisions lead to the fulfilment of strategic objectives
What's in it for you?
This is great opportunity to join a long-term project and to get exposure to a variety of complex projects within the front office.
For more information please send your CV