Front Office Java Developer - Finance - London - £75,000
A leading financial services institution is looking for a Front Office Java Developer to join their Algo and Electronic Trading team. This department is responsible for the development and support of the front office applications and systems that are used to support the Macro business globally. This is a great opportunity to work in a first class working environment at the centre of the financial community on challenging high-profile projects.
- Develop Java projects for the Markets Execution department as defined by business requirements and prioritisation.
- Develop solutions to problems both tactical and strategic as the business requires it.
- Work closely with the business users to understand requirements and deliver high quality solutions
- Provide estimates for tasks, including design, development and testing
- Extend and support the low-latency system to meet the business requirements.
- The role involves interacting with senior IT and business personnel at both Director and Managing Director level.
- The candidate will be able to communicate with senior stakeholders to understand their requirements and manage their expectations of delivery.
- Excellent Java programming skills (to version 8).
- Strong experience in developing low-latency trading systems.
- Experience of multi-threading, performance tuning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Banking experience.
- Knowledge of KDB.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Front Office Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.