A Global Commodities Trading Firm is seeking a Front Office Developer to join their London offices on a contract basis. You will be joining a business facing development team to deliver new solutions to the international Power, Gas and LNG Front Office.
- Contribute to analysis, design and development of systems, business processes, data and interfaces.
- Develop scalable, reusable components and application frameworks using latest .Net, Java or C++.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations.
- Assist with establishing an effective environment for rapid application development.
- Liaise between technology teams, support teams, other developers, and business units to analyse, review, and develop framework solutions specified by architecture.
- Experience of Agile SDLCs, particularly Scrum and Kanban
- Experience working in a team and positive collaboration to achieve a shared goal
- Experience leading a technology team in a high pressure, fast paced industry or business area
- Experience in the latest .NET technologies. WPF, ASP.NET
- Development skills in one or more of C++, Java, .NET
- Good experience of creating a Software Factory i.e. Version control, Continuous integration etc. Preferably Microsoft TFS.
- Development, and clear understanding of modern GUI framework architecture (MVC/MVP/MVVM/MVPVM).
If interested, please apply with an up to date CV