Front Office Data Scientist - Financial Services - Banking
Twenty Recruitment are partnered with a leading financial services client who are looking for a Front Office Data Scientist. No prior front office experience is required, so this is a great opportunity to move into this space.
As a Front Office Data scientist you will:
- Build data science products in collaboration with research specialists and support from engineers
- Turn models and analysis into data-drive products
- Explore new and existing datasets which can be applied to investment research
- Proficient coding experience, Python preferred.
- Extensive experience with machine learning libraries and statistical analysis tools
- Experience building data products and participation in a sprint-based agile environment.
- Data engineering experience, including SQL and manipulating large structured or unstructured datasets for analysis.
- Eagerness to develop a culture around alternative data sources
- Experience with methods for causal inference with non-experimental data
- Experience working with unstructured data and natural language processing
- PhD / Msc in computer science, applied mathematics, or other quantitative/computational discipline.