Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a boutique wealth manager who is looking for a junior/graduate front office Data Analyst to join their team. This role will involve supporting the business development team in wide-ranging investment analysis, with a particular focus on data analysis, performance analysis and management information.
- Submitting data reports internally to clients using Morningstar, Factset and Financial Express
- Assisting the team with production of Investment literature (factsheets, monthly/quarterly commentary)
- Assisting in keeping models updated on a variety of systems and keeping spreadsheets up-to-date.
- Providing management information
- Asist with monthly rebalances of the Model Portfolio Services
- Production of data reports
- Bachelor's degree
- Working towards Investment Advice Diploma (desired)
- Strong Microsoft Office, particularly excel
- Proficiency with financial data systems such as Bloomberg, Factset, Morningstar (can also be taught)