Front Office Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £450 - £550
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
The successful candidate will join the Front Office Solutions team and report directly to the Head of IT Quant. The role will play a key part in building multi-asset quant systems using C# dev, High Performance Computing (HPC) and Azure cloud.
- Responsible for owning detailed specifications and business requirements to ensure that best practice, market standards and analytic rigour is maintained at all times.
- Hands-on work in quantitative analysis of designing and validating risk models.
- Communicate and manage project expectations to the internal and external stakeholders.
- Original contribution to business analysis methods and approaches.
- A solid understanding of Quant or IT Quant Development.
- Experience working on Front Office or Middle Office projects in a very delivery focused environment.
- Specialist knowledge of multiple asset classes.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to liaise with multiple teams across the business and IT.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing team and to have a real contribution to global change within this area of IT.