This candidate will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector.
The primary function of the role is to support the multi-disciplined EMEA & APAC sales team with new sales leading bringing new members on-board as well as growing existing client accounts and maintaining highly engaged client relationships.
Onboarding & New sales
- Maintain and develop senior relationships at all members and prospects
- To support the management of the member/client pipeline for all services
- To engage in new sales, upselling via retention and new products
- Regular client visits (International travel as required)
- To build new revenue streams
Customer Pipeline Management
- Manage the sales pipeline for potential new members/clients, including their credit ratings, capital structure and portfolio sizes
- Able to gauge reactions in order to identify genuine concerns and opportunities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key issues facing customers.
- Continually seek to understand what is needed to improve the service offered to customers and communicate this internally.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, marketing or related fields
- Native/Fluent in French or Italian would be beneficial
- 1-2 years' experience within financial services
- A broad general working knowledge of UK and International trading, clearing and settlement environments is mandatory
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a fast paced, teamwork environment and who is reliable and flexible enough to deal with new, often complex issues.
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV so I can get in touch for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.