A global Banking Group is currently hiring for two contractors to develop their global risk control framework for Debit Card Fraud.
- Support short and long-term plans and strategies to reduce debit card fraud
- Ensure that fraud risk is managed within risk appetite.
- Analyse data / situations and make quick decisions counteract Fraud attack as well as making long term strategic decisions which impact the portfolio.
- Investigate and evaluate new fraud detection tools and systems.
- Evaluate, analyse and leverage a range of data in order to recommend, review and implement decisions that will have a positive impact on the P&L for these.
- Evaluate existing fraud strategies that are implemented from both an operational and financial benefit perspective and manage improvements as necessary.
- Provide support and guidance to new products and services from a fraud perspective.
- Support in the design, development and deployment of global fraud risk governance management processes
- Management and organisation of global governance activities related to embedding policies and standards relevant to Fraud Risk Strategy
- Working knowledge of Fraud Risk Management and experience of working in a data intensive environment in a large bank
- Highly numerate and able to interpret and collate data into meaningful presentations to support management decisions
- Experience in the financial industry, ideally within a card environment managing both transaction and application fraud, as well as a proven ability to work in a team.
- Completion of a degree in a numerate or semi-numerate subject
- Experience and understanding of SAS / SQL in a data intensive environment.