An FCA Regulated Mobile Bank and FinTech business are looking for a Fraud Specialist to join an exciting and growing team. This person should have excellent communication skills along with the drive and desire to positively impact an emerging FinTech.
- Monitor and identify any suspicious transactions
- Conduct detailed investigations on suspicious transactions to mitigate risk
- Communicating with fraud victims to establish circumstances
- Analysis of data to identify financial crime trends
- Support the KYC and on boarding processes
- Liaise with other financial services organisations and relevant authorities when required
- 2+ years' experience in a Fraud and/or Financial Crime role
- Experience in conducting Fraud and AML investigations
- Understanding of KYC, CDD and EDD processes
- Relevant qualification from the ICA is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Robert Wickers at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.