Twenty Financial Services are conducting a search for a Fraud Risk Strategy Director for a Tier 1 bank in London.
The main responsibility of the role will be to lead a team providing strategic direction, risk assessments, and maintaining control frameworks.
- Strong focus on the leadership of a global team based in multiple locations
- Set direction for the fraud strategy and prevention team, mainly covering corporate banking and wealth management portfolios
- Ownership for the operational performance of the fraud teams
- Deliver change initiatives across fraud prevention and technology updates
- In-depth understanding of fraud risk from a corporate bank and desirable to also have knowledge from a private bank/wealth management firm or investment bank
- Detailed knowledge of the products offered from a corporate bank and the fraud risks related to them
- Expertise in operational risk management
- Forward thinking approach to fraud prevention
- Proven experience in delivering fraud related projects