Fraud Manager - Fintech - London
This role is for an innovative money transfer start-up. The company specialises in mobile payments and are FCA regulated.
This is a unique opportunity to join an international, growing company. You will work in a dynamic and highly motivated team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being a subject matter expert in regards to all things financial crime
- Risk assessments of new and existing customers
- Investigating any fraud hits and escalating these appropriately
- Detecting financial crime trends through data analysis
- Maintaining relationships with other financial services companies and law enforcement
- 2+ years' experience within a risk or financial crime function
- Excellent stakeholder management skills are key
- Ability to build out risk frameworks
- IT and system skills are essential
- Italian language skills necessary
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.