THE ASSET MANAGER
Our client is a multinational, well established and leading asset management firm with significant assets under management. Despite having global presence, the culture is that of a much smaller organisation with flexible working, investment into staff training & development and an inclusive team environment.
- Create and implement solutions to prevent fraud
- Monitor, detect and prevent fraud through alert review
- Provide administrative support in the assessment of fraud and security intelligence
- Communicate fraud analysis to senior stakeholders within the business
- Maintain records responding to fraud risk reviews
- Assist in the execution and planning of security incident response
- Support in the enhancement and testing of Business Continuity Plans
- Previous experience working within Financial Crime or Fraud as well as knowledge of Information Security is essential
- Good understanding of Asset Management and Retail businesses is highly beneficial
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to perform in a pressured environment
- Degree educated
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Robert Wickers at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.