A Tier 1 Bank is currently looking for a SAS Analyst. A successful candidate will join a Fraud Strategy team and will be supporting Fraud assessment and defence function.
The main purpose of the role will be contributing to the optimisation systems, maximising their performance. Role will include working on risk systems, toolkits and data associated to the detection and reduction of fraud.
- Production of analysis related to fraud detection and prevention
- Acting as a subject matter expert in the process of evaluation or implementation of fraud systems or tools
- Delivery of predictive analytics and models to improve Fraud management solutions
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders
- Good knowledge of data analysis, theory and multivariate statistical techniques (e.g. Logistic Regression)
- Degree in statistics, mathematics or similar
- Knowledge of SAS/SQL
- Confident in performing data analysis and building predictive models