An FCA Regulated Mobile Bank and FinTech business are looking for an enthusiastic Fraud Analyst to join an exciting and growing team. This person should have excellent communication skills and the desire to positively impact an emerging FinTech.
- Investigating fraud reports and suspicious activity
- Communicating with fraud victims to establish circumstances
- Identifying fraud issues and trends through data analysis
- KYC and on-boarding
- Conducting investigations into chargebacks
- Conduct AML investigations
- 2+ years' experience in a fraud and financial crime role
- Experience in conducting fraud and AML investigations
- Understanding of KYC, CDD, EDD
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Motivated approach with a willingness to get involved and share new ideas
- Experience dealing with chargebacks and online platforms is beneficial
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.