A PE Backed Retail Business are currently looking for a strategic FP&A Manager with a background in transaction services / investment banking / Corporate M&A. It is imperative this person has strong modelling experience and has actively supported an organisations financial strategy.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the relevant leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Build annual budgets and forecasts
- Producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors.
- Building complex financial models
- Strong and confident communicator with ability to deliver effective and key messages on financials to Exco and below
- Able to simply translate complex processes, concepts and numbers to various stakeholders
- Working with 3rd party support to ensure any materials produced for regular governance meetings are accurate
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Fully qualified accountant with post qualification experience (minimum 3 years)
- Fluent in French & English
- Impeccable modelling experience
- Experience in transaction services, investment banking, Corporate M&A, project financing
- Ability to Manage stakeholder relationships
- Prior experience of financial planning (budgeting and forecasting).
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity, then please apply or reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Group