A leading asset management firm are looking to bolster their FP&A team with a new hire.
The ideal candidate will:
- Produce and oversee the preparation of the monthly accounts for review by the Executive team, providing detailed, relevant and insightful analysis and commentary
- Input and collaborate with the wider Finance team to aid the production of the ExCo briefing document as well as external reports (eg. Annual Report, Investor Relations packs, etc)
- Lead the AUM flows reporting by digging further into financial information to advise Client Relationship teams around client performance
- Work with Finance Business Partners to support investment teams both multi-asset and multinationally
- Demonstrate strong technical competencies (eg. excellent Excel skills and ideally exposure to Tableau) to streamline some currently manual processes
To be successful, you must:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc) with extensive investment management sector experience
- Be comfortable producing monthly reporting packs and gleaning the story behind financial information
- Demonstrate a good understanding around a variety of funds, product types and asset classes (notably, fixed income and equities as a preference)
- Concisely create links between revenue streams and cost bases
- Have experience managing/mentoring/coaching at least one team member
- Embody an adaptable and agile approach and be an advocate for best practice
For more information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.