A logistics company based in Paris are looking for an interim FP&A Analyst for a 6 month assignment.
The position provides the opportunity to influence the budget and strategic planning activity. You'll add value across the business by helping teams with their planning and new product analysis.
- Be responsible for testing to make sure that the developments made by the consultants meet expectations.
- Working with the corporate team, manage reporting requests and liaise with the EMEA teams to ensure alignment with their expectations for the EMEA reporting.
- Get involved in the integration of possible acquisitions (M&A) as it impacts the FP&A function and Work with external consultants, as necessary, to incorporate developments into the existing HFM tools.
- Ensure the production of accurate, timely and informative reporting dashboards for the EMEA senior management.
- Reporting and Controlling
- HFM systems exposure
- Previous experience in a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst position