A global energy company originating from America is looking to hire an accountant as a FP&A analyst join their large team in London. The company has refineries around the world and over 10000 employees globally. They require a capable accountant to be able to validate results and present metrics and analysis.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliations of monthly/management earnings
- Preparing month end reports in specified division to present to local management
- Submit data to CRD/ComRD
- Supporting other areas of the business, prepare the annual budget
- Calculate capital spending and costs
- Provide insight into specific markets in order to help team and support any decisions
- Report any deviations from analysis to US HQ
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Minimum of part-qualified candidate
- Having a market perspective and using this to better interpret/present data
- Working with a fine attention to detail, even when working under pressure
- Not expecting/requiring supervision in jobs
- Strong track record in FP&A positions previously
- Competent IT user, particular Excel and also: SAP, Hyperion, business warehouse, and Right Angle
- Does not require sponsorship to work in the UK
This opportunity offers a chance to work for a hugely successful and globally recognised company and is a great career step for anyone who wants to succeed and progress within their next position.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs at Twenty Recruitment.