A West End based international asset manager are looking for an up-and-coming ambitious accountant to join their growing Commercial Finance team.
This person will be joining a relatively newly established Commercial Finance function to assist with:
- MI production and delivery to key stakeholders across the business
- Focusing across the P&L to provide partnership to both cost and revenue focused teams
- Be a genuine and valuable resource for business heads in decision-making as well as taking a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Apply strong technical (Excel-based) capabilities in order to achieve all of the above
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- A part-qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, etc) who has identified themselves as someone who breaks the "accountant stereotype"
- Ambitious, driven and hungry to succeed and progress
- Strong communicator able to deliver difficult messages in a tactful manner
- Gregarious and outgoing individual who can acknowledge flaws/areas of development in themselves
This is an urgent hire so if you are interested in learning more, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Investment Management.