An investment management firm, who have recently started using Anaplan, are looking for someone to join their FP&A team.
This person will work in a collaborative team and be involved with:
- Lead monthly reporting and prepare first draft of monthly management pack
- Oversee expense reporting, statutory account preparation and prepare data for assets and business areas (eg. Asset performance, AUM reporting, cash flows etc)
- Lead day to day interactions with group finance and create strong lines of communication with investment teams and group reporting
- Managing the divisional reporting tool (Anaplan)
You should be:
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified or a studier
- Have proven experience of a business partnering/group reporting role
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge (even theoretical) of the inner workings of financial services sector
- Have strong modelling skills
- Be an excellent communicator and be able to build relationships quickly
This firm are open to candidates of all levels of experience for this role that could be a good fit, so please get in touch if you think this role would suit you.
For more information, please get in contact with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.