- FP&A Analyst
- £75,000 - £80,000 plus bonus
- Global Life Insurance firm
- City of London
An experienced and personable FP&A Analyst is sought after by an international life insurance firm. The business are currently 40 in London, with ambitious growth plans after raising £2.5 billion in funding. If you are looking to be part of a successful growth story and for career progression, this is the ideal role.
The ideal FP&A Analyst will have around 3-4 years post qualification experience. Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as proven experience of improving processes - the perfect opportunity to really make your mark and leave a legacy.
Experience with Tableau or Power BI is beneficial.
Duties to include:
- Cost focussed FP&A reporting
- Presenting to intenral stakeholders
- Consolidating and interrogating complex data sets
- Quarterly forecasting, budgeting, ad hoc financial analysis
- Ownership for 15 global entities
- Financial modelling