Business Analyst - Fixed Income - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Working within the their Fixed Income Clearing Service, which is currently undergoing a major change programme - you will be responsible for business analysis as contributing to substantial, business led change initiatives - all the while acting from a Business Operations perspective. You will be working in hand with the IT and test teams, performing tasks to ensure projects are delivered effectively on time.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Identify potential impact of the new products being offered on Business Operations
- Experience liaising across multiple areas ensuring requirements are captured and documented - Product teams, Risk and Business Operations
- Coordination the work of colleagues, ensuring objectives, roles and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- Experience working with a variety of Fixed Income products
- Define test scenarios, and ensure appropriate test documentation is reviewed
- Liaise with other stakeholders, both internal and external to progress requirements into development phase.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: