Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a global alternative investment institution that is looking to grow their UK team by hiring a Fixed Income Middle Office Analyst.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team of three providing operational support for all desks trading Fixed Income cash and repo in most G10 markets
- To process trades in accordance with established operations policies and procedures, using internal settlement systems - processes include:
- Oversight of confirmation matching, CTM and repo manual confirms
- Full ownership of pre-matching and fails management for Fixed income trades
- Collateral management - processing of margin calls and associated collateral payments
- Daily funding of our custody accounts
- Daily reconciliation of cash and stock positions
- Understanding of various currency markets and settlement risk associated with them.
- Ongoing partnership with desks, counterparties, and vendors to further improve operational processes and support the growth of the business
- Finance experience - familiarity with financial markets relating to Fixed Income Operations.
- Front to back knowledge of Fixed Income cash and repo
- Other asset classes experience desirable
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word (or related software)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Driven, motivated, self-starter with a proven track record of process improvement.
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Tom Baker from Twenty Recruitment